26.3.08

Uma noite e duas músicas no dia seguinte

FLY ME TO THE MOON
Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Won't you let me see what spring Is like on Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me
Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forevermore'
Cause you are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
Oh
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

SINGING IN THE RAIN
I'm singing in the rain
Just singin' in the rain
What a glorious feeling
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I have a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just Singin', singin' in the rain
Dancing in the rain
I'm happy again
I'm singin' and dancin' in the rain
I'm dancin' and singin' in the rain

O café se transformou em chopp e tive uma das noites mais legais ever da vida, do tipo de noite que eu não conhecia há muito tempo.
Hoje tô assim, toda babaca.
Tipinho irritante mesmo.

Um comentário:

Oscar Freire Australia disse...

Passei o dia escutando singing in the rain hj hahahah digamos q eu faco o set list do cafe e jamie cullum, como vc sabe ta entre os meus top 10, adoro a versao dele...